Welcome to my blog! I love my life and I love my God!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't Wait

So...I'm sorry this is so late, and I'm sorry it's really short. But it's a good point.
I didn't post anything earlier because...Well, I guess I was waiting for something to happen. And that's a mistake. Because for one thing, you need only to look around you to see opportunities to make something happen. 
Don't wait!
Look around. See that girl in the corner? The one that's really shy, the one that doesn't seem to have any friends?  Give her a compliment. Or a smile. Even better, strike up a conversation! You might just make a new friend. At the very least, you'll make her day. And that's always worth something.
Even if that's not what you do, find something! 
Don't wait for something to happen. MAKE it happen.  

4 comments:

  1. Haha...Short, inspiring. true. I like it. :D Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i'm aalya. we sort of have the same name. hee....hee. i like the title of your blog. i happen to find eagles to be very interesting creatures. sort of gardians of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome XD Thanks! Eagles are indeed fascinating creatures, but I've always thought of them as rulers of the mountains. :)

    ReplyDelete